Active substances: Schulke octenisept dihydrochloride, phenoxyethanol (Ph.Eur.). Composition: 100 g solution contains: 0.1 g octenidine dihydrochloride, 2.0 g phenoxyethanol (Ph.Eur.). Other ingredients: Cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium D gluconate, glycerol 85%, sodium chloride, sodium hydroxide, purified water. Indications: For repeated, short-term antiseptic treatment of mucous membranes and adjacent tissues prior to diagnostic and surgical procedures – in the anogenital region including the vagina, vulva, and glans penis as well as prior to bladder catheterization – in the oral cavity. For short-term supporting therapy of interdigital mycotic infections and adjuvant antiseptic wound treatment.
- a broad spectrum of antiseptic efficacy
- fast onset of action
- very good skin and mucous membrane tolerance
- suitable for infants and premature babies*
- safe use during pregnancy (after the first trimester)¹
- painless and colorless treatment
There are no reviews yet.