Luminera Crystalys Lidocaine (2×1.25ml) is composed of:
- Calcium hydroxyapatite (55.7%)
- Sodium carboxymethylcellulose
- Phosphate buffer
- Provided in a box of 2X1.25mL syringes
MECHANISM OF ACTION, RESULTS: IMMEDIATE & LONG TERM
Calcium hydroxyapatite degradation is synchronous with neo-collagen deposition at the injection site, providing a lasting, natural, full, and youthful look. Crystalys Licodaine
Clinical results are evident for up to 2 years, depending on the volume injected, patient skin properties, and age.
What are the advantages of Crystalys Lidocaine?
- Extensive clinical experience.
- Sound safety profile.
- A safe active ingredient with over a decade of marketing experience in dermal fillers.
- Many decades of clinical experience using Calcium Hydroxyapatite in dental, bone, and surgical implants.
- CE certified.
- Biocompatible and biodegradable.
- Promotes generation of natural collagen.
- Provides a volumizing, lifting effect.
What is the main composition of Crystalys Lidocaine?
- Calcium hydroxyapatite (55.7%) microspheres of 25-45 microns diameter, Glycerin, CMC, and Phosphate buffer.
- Crystalys is provided in a 1.25 mL prefilled graduated syringe. Crystalys Licodaine
There are no reviews yet.